Here are two of my latest projects around the house. My friend Julie is a fabulous painter and has been helping me, or I have been watching her and doing what she tell me to. We laugh because the bathroom is about the same color as a corndog, you might get hungry for some carnival treats if you are in there for too long.
My office is my favorite. It is in the basement, I spend way more time in there than I want some times getting things done. Clint asked me why I was painting my bathroom and I told him because it was the color of yuck stuff. Then I go and paint a wall brown, interesting choice. I love it and I love the blue color. My Grandma Kurtz would love the blue, her whole house was blue, it was her favorite color. I am not done with the office, but it is coming along and it is so much nicer to work in. Too bad my machine is having fits and I have been on the phone with technical support to fix it all morning. It is still not 100% but I can do what I need to for now and it is pretty all around me.
4 comments:
Nice paint job Heather! I really do need to come by for a visit in the coming weeks. I sure love you!
Cute office Heather! I need a room where I can throw all of my crap in & set up my sewing machines so that when I want to do something its ready. I also like the idea of being able to close a door on my messes that I make!
You are so stinking talented!
So, so, pretty! Looks like a magazine! I need to get you some pictures of my vinyl. I love it!
Post a Comment