Here is the story of The McKinlay Family. We aren't your typical family. We have a Mom, three children, two live at home and one lives in a fabulous group home nearby. Mom leads the crew with lots of prayers and hard work. The oldest, Ethan, is the MVP these days and takes us all on and he helps out in a jam, Davis is the Underdog with surprising talents and Lauren is definitely the Cheerleader. Not a bad mix, seems to be winning team.
Hello McKinlays! This is Angela (Dudley) Clark. Larisa sent me an e-mail announcing Emmet's birth and I clicked on her blog to meet their new little prince....I was excited to see you link on her page and just had to "peek" in your wonderful family. Hope Ethan is feeling better from MONO, Lauren looks precious in her dance pictures,and I am sure Davis is as handsome as ever. By the way, I now have one of my own Ethan's (2 1/2 months) and Sandra has one of her own Davis' nine days younger. Lots of love to you!
Heather, Heather Rosenvall...is that you??? I found you on Mar's blog! Your kids look so much like you! Wow, it's been forever. Remember going to my grad together- that was soooo fun. You are such a trip. It's great to see you so happy, and with an adorable family. Stop by my blog and visit. I totally wanna hear from you!!!! lv Louise
7 comments:
seriously! Could that little stinker BE any cuter? She is to die for, I want to eat her up in that little dance costume!
I LOVE her hair!! Can you do mine like that??
I said I wanted one of her. I think Rebecca is pretty close, but there is still no one like Lauren. I love her!!!
Hello McKinlays! This is Angela (Dudley) Clark. Larisa sent me an e-mail announcing Emmet's birth and I clicked on her blog to meet their new little prince....I was excited to see you link on her page and just had to "peek" in your wonderful family. Hope Ethan is feeling better from MONO, Lauren looks precious in her dance pictures,and I am sure Davis is as handsome as ever. By the way, I now have one of my own Ethan's (2 1/2 months) and Sandra has one of her own Davis' nine days younger. Lots of love to you!
what? that is lauren!? when did she get so big?
she is ADORABLE! i can't wait for mckinlay to have a dance recital! :)
Heather,
Heather Rosenvall...is that you??? I found you on Mar's blog! Your kids look so much like you! Wow, it's been forever. Remember going to my grad together- that was soooo fun. You are such a trip. It's great to see you so happy, and with an adorable family. Stop by my blog and visit. I totally wanna hear from you!!!!
lv
Louise
Oh, so cute! Totally brings back memories of Meghan's and Mandi's dance recitals...even down to the Barbie doll as a treat!
Post a Comment