Davis is gone to the Jordan Valley School. It is a new school for him. It is a school for the more severely challenged or handicapped children in Salt Lake City, it has ages preschool to age 21. It is a good school for Davis, but hard on Mom to have him go there while his peers he started Kindergarten with here in Utah are being integrated to regular school classes. I know he will happier there, but you always want the best and most for your child. I hope this year he progresses and succeeds and reaches his potential. But mostly, I hope he is just a happier boy than he was last year.
That being said... I hope you like these pics. I am sorry I didn't get one of me dancing on the kitchen counter once they had left. It is a good day in my books. What to do with my time... I know... laundry, bathrooms, make beds, vinyl, Mom stuff.
Back to school... I love it!
3 comments:
congrats on your freedom...whew-who!
Oh Heather, you are a great mom. Fruity Pebbles is the best for breakfast, if it's what they want. :) Your kids looked so sharp, especially their hair. I really hope school for Davis goes well, I'll be anxious to hear how that goes. Cute little Lauren, handsome football stud Ethan. We love you guys. xoxoxoxo
Heather you crack me up! You are such a great mom! I always give my kids cereal, sometimes whether they want it or not! I tell you what, kudos to the mom (we all know it had to be a mom) who came up with cereal. Love it! Your kids are darling!
Post a Comment