Tuesday, August 18, 2009

O CANADA

Canada is always a fun trip. Especially when the weather is nice. No more trips in the winter for me. We had fun going to Waterton, playing with cousins, basketball camp, Surprise 70th Birthday for Grandma and just being together. The drive wasn't too bad either. Lauren loves to be with her cousins and thinks they are twins. So cute.




6 comments:

Hoffmann Family said...

I'm glad you had a fun time!

THE NORRIS FAMILY said...

So great to be able to take a trip back home! Lauren does look like a twinner in those pics! : ) Cousins are the best...

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

beautiful...love the matching cousins picture...have a few of those in our scrapbooks and now that they are grown and married those pics are completely priceless!

Emily said...

it looks like such a fun trip! I sure wish I could have talked to you more at the reception. but hey, I'll be in lehi soon! The closer the better!

Katie said...

Wow, that scenery looks amazing! How lucky you are to be able to go there.

Jared & Larisa said...

Great news that you didn't have any trouble on the roads this time ... good call to only go when there's nice weather! Looks like a fabulous trip. Love and miss you.