
Lauren and Ethan are in Canada for a week hanging out with their cousins and surely having the time of their lives. I don't think they miss me at all. But I do miss them. A lot. My sister sent me this picture of Lauren. She was so proud of herself for getting all pretty and putting on her own "Nake-ups". Funny Lauren. My sisters keep calling me and telling me funny Lauren stories.
Ethan is having fun too. But he keeps asking Julie to turn off the air conditioner because he is so cold. Julie doesn't have an air conditioner. It is just cold in Canada. Ha ha ha.
3 comments:
DARL-ING!! It kills me that she calls it her "nake-ups!"
So excited to see you on Thursday!
so so cute Heather!
She is too cute! I bet they are having a lot of fun.
By the way, I got your sweet surprise in the mail. You are so thougtful. I LOVE IT!!! Such great taste you have :) Thank you so much.
I hope all is going well.
Post a Comment