Thursday, September 4, 2008

So Cute...

Lauren is so big.  She started Kindergarten yesterday.  Everything new she does she says she can do now because she is in Kindergarten...  like get the milk out of the fridge or make her bed.  It is because she is automatically bigger.  She came in my room in the middle of the night last night and said, "I accidently opened my eyes and now I can't close them again.  Can I still go to Kindergarten?"  I was so tired but giggled to myself as she cuddled me and fell back asleep.  I hope she doesn't get too big and still says cute things...

3 comments:

ty and megs said...

i love it. can we just freeze her so she stops growing up? and while were at it can we do the same to mckinlay? it kills me how fast she is growing!

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

I keep forgetting to tell you this from when she "hurt" her foot walking down the front steps to the car a couple of weeks a go. When we stopped to get gas she said, "I think I need to go buy something to make me feel better?!" It cracked me up! I told her to talk to you about that, but I thought is was so funny! How old is she?!

Em and Jorg said...

I love her. I can just hear her little voice saying that. I love it when she says, "and you know what?" to start her conversations. I could squeeze her forever!